At Concrete Nation, we understand the importance of being socially responsible.
When we launched our brand eight years ago, our goal was to offer ethical, high-quality products that were safe for our clients and the environment.
Some of our sustainability measures include:
- We use a zero VOC concrete composition and our handcrafted products are sealed with a food-safe, UV stable, low VOC sealer and due to their high-quality, our products don’t require an additional wax coating.
- We refrain from machinery-aided manufacturing and last year made the switch to renewable energy with our HQ now run entirely on solely on solar power.
- We manufacture our handcrafted products at our workshop at Burleigh Heads on Queensland’s Gold Coast to reduce GHG emissions from the transport sector. Almost all of our materials are sourced from within Australia.
- We have a recycled water filtration system in the workshop at HQ to dramatically reuse our waste water and reduce waste.
- All of the oxides we use are natural oxides that have zero VOC.
For further information on our sustainability practices, please contact HQ at firstname.lastname@example.org